Skip to main content

A letter specially for You!

I hope the start of the year is going good for everyone. I know it's been a long time since I posted something and have been MIA for quite some time. But I am back now. For some reason, I cannot believe it is the 3rd week of January and next week is the last week of the month! I mean where the hell is time going? A few days ago my father told me," Can you believe it has been 2 years since COVID came?" and I was really surprised to realize that. 

Well, in this blog I am not planning to talk about some topics but I have decided to put some light on ME. I felt you guys should know me a little better. So if you aren't interested in behind the blog story or the mind/writer behind these blogs you can make yourself scarce. 

First thing first, I have been told by many of you that the language of my blog is next level and that it's too fancy. Thank you very much for that as I am taking it as a compliment. I have grown as a writer and that's why my writing has gone to the next level and hopefully, it will keep growing. I cannot stop my growth as a writer but with the help of my blogs, you can surely learn some fancy and next level words. 

Having said that, I really appreciate each one of you for reading my blogs and giving me feedback. It really means a lot to me. I feel so good when someone tells me they can relate to my blogs because that's what my aim is, to relate with people and to talk about such topics. Keep giving me feedback, I would love to hear from all of you. Also, you can get in touch with me if you do not agree with something I said or if you do not understand something. I feel that's how I can grow, by connecting with you all individually. 

I was planning to start a blog last year and for months I kept ignoring it due to stupid reasons. I hate making long commitments, I have a huge phobia of it and having a blog is as good as having a relationship. You have to pamper it, maintain it and grow along with it. But at the same time, I was desperate to share my thoughts and mindset with everyone. One of my friends even told me, "Babe, you have a lot of thoughts captured inside your mind and a lot to say, you should really start a blog." 

After thinking and discussing too much, I finally gathered the courage to start this relationship last year in December. And Oh my God! The response has been amazing! I cannot thank you guys enough. I was thinking hardly 5 people will read my blogs and it turned out to be more than 50, which for me was a shocker. Honestly, I was on cloud 9. The joy of connecting with you all is mind-blowing and I am still looking forward to it. 

Some people are curious to know why I write blogs on such topics and what exactly is my age and experience! Oh well! To the curious bunch, I have always been open about many things in life. Society might not find it right to talk about it but I feel it shouldn't be a big deal to talk about sex or revenge or relations and many more. But if I am talking about sex doesn't mean I am asking for it. I enjoy talking about the simplest things in life and having the most pleasure out of it. I am a person who loves spending time with her family or friends more than her dates or romantic interests. So writing about such topics is really just a joy to me. It's like a space where I can speak my mind without any filters. 

Answers to the latter 2 questions are, I have entered my 30s and I am rocking it like 20s! When it comes to the experience I think my personal Resume is stronger than my professional one. Well, I do have a shitty choice in dating guys and I have made some top-notch mistakes in life which gave me many opportunities to learn. There are many interesting, wonderful and refreshing blogs coming in future. 

For now, this is it! I would love to hear more from you and you know how to get in touch with me or you can ping me on sia_forever@ymail.com. I never fail to check my mails, I am still in love with mails over WhatsApp/messages. There will be more blogs like these where I would love to answer your questions. Till then read my blogs, share them if you like, drop a comment, tell your friends about the blogs. You can suggest some topics to me!


I will never stop being a better writer and a better person for you my reader!

Yours Truly,

The Queen of Random Things.

XOXO 


  


     

 


  

Comments

  1. As always.. your blogs are like a yummy desserts… once its tasted, then you’ll lick till the last drop..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well written..good going..keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful introduction,kept me intrigued till the end❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful piece Sia. Can’t wait what more you will share with us 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Well, in this blog I am not planning to talk about some topics but I have decided to put some light on ME. I felt you guys should know me a little better. So if you aren't interested in behind the blog story or the mind/writer behind these blogs you can make yourself scarce." - this line is savage bro

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Answers to the latter 2 questions are, I have entered my 30s and I am rocking it like 20s!" - you go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your introduction is witty, savage and fun. Keep it up...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Have You Hit Your 'Age of Stagnation'?

Netflix includes one of the amazing American adult animated black comedy-drama television series, BoJack Horseman. It did earn the limelight when it was newly broadcasted. It's not everyone's cup of tea so don't just go ahead and watch it because it's heavy. Even though it is an animated series it presents hardcore real-life issues in an organized way.  While watching it I came across a term called 'Age of Stagnation'. It's a wonderful concept.  Kelsey Jannings, a character from the animated series explains it in simple words.  However, the one that I am talking about is not related to the economy but to humans. After that, I came across a beautiful blog on  Avoiding the Age of Stagnation  (I have attached a link if you want to give it a go!) and the writer has interestingly explained the point of view.     To my surprise, there are a couple of people in my life who have reached their age of stagnation because either their partners have accepted them for who

'Love in Comfort zone' isn't that our motto these days?

Don't get offended by the title!  Our generation and the coming generation have it easy and that's why love these days are in comfort zones. We choose a date by swiping right. We choose them by their pictures and the little information they decided to share. We have made it easy to get into a relationship and easier to get out of one thanks to social media, one-night stands, revenge sex and what not! I guess we are the generation who invented some of those things.  Unlike olden times, there is hardly any venture to know the real person behind the face and laughter, there is upfront sex without any intimacy or romance.    "I really wonder when did love change its meaning? ….. or we did? And so our generation has higher divorce rates because lesser people believe in fixing a relationship."  Everyone is aware that there are more fish in the pond and that’s the reason it has become a trend to leave the relationship once things get rocky. I am not sure if our generation is

Oh, please!!! For your sake, normalize breakfast dates!!!

No, I am not a morning person! I haven't read Robin Sharma's book, The 5 AM club, YET! I am not trying to sell an idea, nor I am trying to convince you to get up early. I just happened to like breakfast, it's the best meal of the day. On a normal day, I wouldn't miss breakfast for anything. I do enjoy quiet time during my first meal, but time to time, I do like to incorporate somebody for a chat or two. The idea of a breakfast date has always fascinated me. There is a breath of fresh air, new sun and a new hope of a new day. It's amazing how waking up early in the morning changes the course of your day.  At first, it might sound a lot of hard work, but there is nothing like spending quality time in the morning. My experience says, breakfast meetings bring no predominant effect, as everyone is in a fresh mood. In a normal scenario, no one would put an extra effort to pretend to be someone else - They just are themselves. You can dazzle up for dinner and add-on extra